Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Inland Dental website. Your visit to our website implies you agree to comply and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the website which govern your relationship with us.
- We have taken care to verify the information provided on this website, products sold to ensure accuracy, timeliness, completeness, suitability and performance of the information. However, we or our distributors, product owners, agents or publishers should not be held liable nor made responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the information presented on this website.
- Examples and other statements regarding results on this website are not representative nor guarantee that everyone will achieve the same kind of results. There is no guarantee that results will be duplicated exactly for all and individual success varies depending upon their treatment, health and various other conditions.
- The content of this website is for general information and no one should act on it without discussing with qualified professionals. It is your responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information on the website meet your requirements.
- At Inland Dental, we have zero tolerance policy for any abuse to our staff. Any disorderly, drunken behaviour and persistent cancellation of appointments after repeated warnings will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse the admission in these situations.
- Any financial and legal information provided on the website is for express understanding and no person should act upon it without obtaining professional advice.
- Information provided on this website is not exhaustive and does not cover all health-related information on dental or any other problems. You should not disregard or delay in seeking medical advice depending on the information provided on the website.
- Appointment times can vary depending on the dentist’s decision and does not guarantee any fixed timing for any patient.
- Any third party or affiliate providing information through our website in our blogs or anywhere on the site is their opinion and we are not responsible for their statements or products.
- The details and material provided on our site are for personal use and any publication, redistribution of the material without written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Inland Dental or any party involved in delivering the service either directly or through our website is not liable for any direct, indirect or punitive damages arising out of accessing our services. All the services are provided to you “as is” and without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied.
- Fees charged for any service can be changed anytime and is determined by us from time to time at the discretion of dentists and the management.
- You can feel free to send us your suggestions and complaints, and we will look into it at our discretion and resolve them as necessary.